Wednesday, January 28

Delicately Untangled

Photobucket

I am gently writing this down with tired eyes,

A pen and paper sigh, permitted to decree it,
Read, speak, interpret and free it.

I am telling you now - there is nothing left of me,
For you, for two, no, nothing at all.
Not even a part, a corner, a decimal.

Water and salt fill my heart to the brim.
No space is found in the tiniest hem being sewn.
The whole mess has grown and diminished.

My sorry is here, content to hold still,
Stabled and sealed, delicately addressed to you,
For all I cannot do in your lonesome hour.

But our hearts cannot help but to untangle midair.
Be my guest to twist, to glare, to raise your fist angrily,
There is no winning pair – I am simply not there.

Labels:


Comments:
Why have you foundered and floundered such falsehood,
Can joy not surround us and dig out the good?
Nonsense is cheap but then again so is wood.

Don't seek the past and engage in sad sorrow,
Live out the present and look to tomorrow!
That's where you'll find it, onward and up,
Joy so full you can scoop with a cup!

Take heed this advice, carry it always,
Forget not your friends, cherish the days,
Days you explored the precious unknown,
Carry that spirit wherever you roam.
 
It is easy to say to a stranger "always be happy," but it is harder to ask what makes their heart heavy.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]