Wednesday, September 10

Spelled Out

Photobucket


Hey boy,
It's a good thing I found you.
'Cause breakin' hearts isn't somethin' you should do.
Let's walk this life together.
When I'm with you, there's nothin' better.

All those clever remarks,
You whisper to the dark,
Are spelled out on my heart -
And they're carved into the tree,
So you'll never forget me.
No, don't kiss, don't touch, don't breathe.

Well hey,
The weather's fine.
The sun is shinin' on you.
Oh, what to do?
Your eyes squint from the light and laughter.
I want you now, right now,
And I'll want you long after -
The sun is set,
The sky's gone red,
And your eyes have shed their last tears.
I'll want you for ten thousand years!

It almost seems wrong.
Can I sing you a song?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]