Wednesday, August 27

Join

Photobucket


The room gets a little bit darker.
The shadows get a little bit longer.
The buzzing in my ears grows a little bit louder.
The muscles in my body grow a little bit tenser.

Blues and whites in the sheets turn to grays.
The sun will soon rise, but I grow more afraid.

I lay my trust in my own two hands,
But I shouldn't.
I wanted to give it all to you,
But I couldn't.

The roads still rise and curve,
While you stand calm and rested.
I strike the shiny keys with confusion,
But you don't stress it.

It seems like a nice place where you are.
I think I'd like to join.
If it were up to you, peaceful warrior,
I'd already be there.
Maybe I'll come tomorrow,
And sit with you in the early morn.


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]