Monday, July 28

Stray Far, Stay Far

Photobucket

I dreamt about a boy last night,
With curly locks and a mind so bright.
His bony frame barely held him upright.
He’s always creeping into my sleep at night.
Every night. Each and every night.

He knew in his cold heart that I’d traveled far,
Journeyed through lonely terrains to see the stars.
Those tiny glints in his eyes, sharp and dark,
So unforgiving of me, they’ve left harsh marks.
All I have left now is to let the memories part.

Part from me,
Stray far, goodbye.
Leave me alone.
I want not to cry,
And no grace have you shown.

Part from me,
Run fast, just go.
Leave me alone.
I want now to part,
I need now a home.

I think he won’t be coming back.
The love lost its path and rotted black.
But its twisted remnants now take joy in the cracks,
Seeping through halls and windowpanes,
To rasp at my back.
But my back is broken and he’s not coming back.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]